BuzzLog brought to you by Super Snoop...

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My First Blog!

Finally! I get a chance to be part of the buzz! "Every one is doing it..." is what I heard from my buddies at work. They're all just blogging away on company time. (Hurray for corporate America!) For me, the challenging part is not setting up a blog but it's writing about something that really matters. But here goes ...hmm...let me talk about some pressing issue that impacts us all, and most us choose to ignore it and give in...Our thoughts are totally controlled by the media. My thoughts are being controlled by them with their wear this, buy that, act this way but not that, watch "Survivor", shouldn't round 2nd base on the first date, athletes are heroes, etc. (Ouch!) I know that last one hurt some people but that' s okay because we all know who the real heros are and it ain't no baseball player.My point is that I need room to breath, maybe use my own brain for a while. You know, learn to make my own decisions sometimes. Most people can respond to that by saying "hey STOP watching T.V. you whiner" But to them I say that it's not just T.V but the freaking magazines, school, friends and colleagues who are brain washed by the media and everything else. It's everyone and everything around us that says you're free but we control everything you do, say and want.WOW! My first blog is turning out to be all about issues and I am not even a feminist. I feel as if I have issues with the world around me. Or is it that I am just trying to kill time before my favorite T.V show starts?Yeah, it's the latter, Seinfield is on in a few minutes, but this was fun! Hopefully, I'll be able to fight the laziness created by years of watching T.V and write another issue filled blog...until then...Super Snoop